Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 2023 08:20:50 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator  part 2 Disappointment

Hi folks,

I forgot to share the radiator name I’m planning to install.

It is the Spectra Premium CU357 Complete <https://www.amazon.com/gp/r.html?C=1J5XCI1YHU425&K=3PI050IMQ0GY1&M=urn:rtn:msg:202303100150113d392c0b077e4824835186c3d180p0na&R=L86WAMI0L7OK&T=C&U=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB000JZUPM4%3Fref_%3Dpe_1811570_136791410_E_Asin_Title&H=KJG9EGHADWCGZ9XPAN4B6W4G24AA&ref_=pe_1811570_136791410_E_Asin_Title> Hopefully the next one arrives shipped more safely packed.

Any tips on putting in the sensor in the new radiator or how you approach the steps to changing it out is appreciated.

Eric Caron