Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 10 Mar 2023 10:27:01 -0800
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Defroster questions
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Hi Eric,

You can use the defroster when you eventually drive up to visit your West Coast Vanagon friends in the fall sometime - or when you decide to visit pretty much anywhere north of the border in late September onward.

I pulled this off the Samba - hopefully it is helpful.

Fuse # Amperage Identification 1 8 Amp (White) Left Tail, Parking & Side Marker Lights 2 8 Amp (White) Right Tail Parking, Side Marker & License Lights 3 8 Amp (White) Left Low Beam 4 8 Amp (White) Right Low Beam 5 10 Amp (Green) Left High Beam & Indicator Light 6 10 Amp (Green) Right High Beam 7 16 Amp (Red) Radiator Fan 8 Powered by Interior Lights, Cigarette Lighter, Stoplights 9 Aux Battery Emergency Flasher System, Radio 10 16 Amp (Red) Windshield Wiper/Washer, Blower 11 8 Amp (White) Turn Signals 12 8 Amp (White) Horn, Back-Up Lights

*Additional Fuses At Right Of Fuse Panel* *13 8 Amp (White) Rear Window Heating* 15 16 Amp (Red) Auxiliary Heater (If Equipped)

Additional Fuses Next to Fuse Panel (Left of Steering Column) 17 20 Amp (Yellow) Air Conditioning 18 25 Amp (Beige) Air Conditioning

Additional Fuses - Camper Models (Driver's Door Post)

19 16 Amp Refrigerator 20 8 Amp Water Pump for Sink

Relays (Left to Right) 1) Turn signal / emergency flasher relay 2) Vacant 3) Load reduction relay 4) Key in buzzer 5) Intermittent wiper relay

Bruce