Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Mar 2023 12:11:31 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: no fuse for fuel pump?
Comments: To: "Dan VW~DanN" <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

IMHO the +12v wire to the power steering pump idle boost switch is

the Most Necessary Wire In Need Of Fuse!!! If it happens to Fall Off due to

vibration or get Blown Off by water pressure during an Eng Cleaning & then

makes contact with Ground, the result will be a Fried Eng area Wire Harness

& those Are Not Easy to Find or Replace ~