Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Mar 2023 13:26:36 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: no fuse for fuel pump? Adding fuses.
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

An aside to this. A while back when I got a free '91 carat from Uncle Joel Walker(remember him?) he showed me an aircraft style buss bar with rocker type resettable circuit breakers that he had installed in the space behind the glove compartment. It was powered by a cable he had run from the battery forward. He had added a good bit of electrical stuff to the van and this took a load off other circuits. Behind the glove box is a good place for electrical expansion.