Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Mar 2023 12:46:11 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator disappointment continued
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Hi Ken,

You are incredibly reliable with shipping!

I’m trying to locate a new old stock radiator. I know it is a long shot but you never know with this list.

Also, I found a local shop that seems to be sort of a best kept secret and he seems to have some new old stock items. I just might get a miracle.

If that falls through I’ll be back in touch.

But, you have a lot more then good radiators, you have the best ignition switches, and the lower steering column in brown, and probably a lot more I’d like to get. It is probably a very good thing my screen reader has just a little trouble on the Vanagain site.

By the way, my screen reader does just as well or better on your site as anyone elses so no complaints.

And, who else has cool socks and pillow cases!

Appreciatively,

Eric Caron

P. S. Why don’t we drive to Belize? My 84 has already done that trip once!