Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2023, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Mar 2023 10:09:09 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator temp sensor question
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

What! Baffles on the grill? Which one? Top bottom or both? Certainly these have been gone on my vans and I never realized they ever existed!

Darn that inability to see pictures.

No, not something I need to fix now, but, now that I know about them I won’t sleep correctly until I learn the details!

Attach to the grill, who knew?

Eric Caron