Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Apr 2023 16:23:27 -0400
From:         Tim Hille <timothy.hille@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 7 Apr 2023 to 8 Apr 2023 (#2023-107)

Great news and nice progress Eric. I am in awe of your work on your van. I too believe in attention to the details and focus on preventative Maintenance.

I just returned from my AZ - 3,300 mile trip via Austin and New Orleans - Wall-E never missed a beat.

Look forward to seeing you at West River.

Tim