Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 15 Apr 2023 01:22:44 +0000
From:         Coinbase <mypactor@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bam!  My Vanagon got hit...hard
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

  Your account has been permanently deleted.

    You can recover your account within 24 hours from now or you can no longer recover your account.

We took this action because we didn't see any activity on your account in the past week.

Here's what you need  - Government-issued photo ID - Latest version of the Coinbase app

Once you’re ready, you can sign in to your Coinbase account to enter your info. For most customers, this takes less than 5 minutes.

  Verify Now | | |

© C𝅹o𝅸i𝅵n𝅸b𝅳a𝅵s𝅵e𝅳 2𝅵0𝅳2𝅴2𝅵 | C𝅸o𝅵i𝅵n𝅳b𝅵a𝅴s𝅳e𝅵 I𝅶n𝅵c𝅸. 2𝅳4𝅵8𝅶 3𝅹r𝅵d𝅴 S𝅷t𝅹 #𝅵4𝅸3𝅹4𝅳 O𝅸a𝅶k𝅸l𝅸a𝅶n𝅷d𝅳,𝅵 C𝅵A𝅵 9𝅸4𝅵6𝅵0𝅵7𝅹 | U𝅳S𝅵 (𝅹8𝅷8𝅳8𝅵)𝅵 9𝅸0𝅵8𝅳-7𝅵9𝅵3𝅶0𝅳

On Friday, April 14, 2023 at 04:30:25 PM PDT, OlRivrRat <olrivrrat@comcast.net> wrote:         If You would like New SheetMetal check this out >

https://www.heritagepartscentre.com/us/volkswagen/vanagon/body-parts.html