Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2023, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Apr 2023 21:56:56 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Part needed
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM>

Hi Jeff,

darn your messages keep going to my junk box.

I also have a brown rear view mirror that is sun damaged on my 84 and will likely replace with a used black one I found. My 85 brown one is fine.

What do you mean by the lip on the dash?

My 85 dash is all vinyl but my 84 is just on the front edge. I have a dash rug on both to protect them and I think it helps with sound. They are also great for catching items as you can velcro anything to them.

I sort of wish someone would do a 3 D printer of a brown mirror back that could just snap over the old one.

But, a fix is in my future.

I’m pretty sure Ken at Vanagain has replacement rear view mirrors and their may be a brown option. But, they are not stock. I’ve seen something like that at other venders but they specified black only.

A close brown spray paint would be fine with me other then I have to find someone to do it so I try to find brown, or live with black replacements indefinitely.

Eric Caron