Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2023, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Apr 2023 17:23:50 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Nu-Finish car polish
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Power to you Richard. I haven't waxed (or polished) a car in many a year. I used to when I was young, but I learned that the finish is pretty much there to stay, unless the vehicle (or parts of it) have been repainted. It doesn't have to shine for me. I am interested in a repaint job for my camper, though, with some minor ding repair included. If anyone can recommend the place to do that near me, please do. I am near Spokane, Washington.