Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2023, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 May 2023 23:00:17 -0500
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Web Browser based CAD program
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Very cool!

I'm very aware of the learning curves on these CAD programs.I kept Autocad on my computer for years until they figured out how to sell you access to a web based version instead of you buying a hard copy to install on your own computer. That is when I gave it up. Too expensive for the little I was using it for. There are other programs, many free, that meet my needs.