Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:32:48 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Microscopic corrosion on electrical contacts
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@gmail.com>

Dielectric grease would work just fine.  Maybe better.

On Wednesday, June 14, 2023 at 03:27:43 PM PDT, David McNeely <davmcneely40@gmail.com> wrote: So why not dialectric grease?  I know the price would be greatly different, but the dg is made for the purpose.  So, why vaseline?  How is the DG different from vaseline?