Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 24 Jun 2023 21:32:34 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Complete Vanagon Restoration

I came across this series on YouTube.  It's about a couple that acquires a Vanagon...and then restores it.  I mean, top to bottom:  exterior, interior, mechanicals.  Excellent video presentation; it's in French and has the usual "music" in the background (so just turn the volume down), but also has informative English subtitles.  What I found most fascinating is that they deal with almost every aspect of a Vanagon that you can imagine:  body, Westy interior gadgets, suspension.  This is not about engine or transmission rebuilding, but pretty much everything else is restored, there is plenty of cool stuff to see.  When you've got some free time, I think you would enjoy it and learn from it.  I did.

I think there are 7 episodes; here is the first one-- #1 - On trouve un T3 Syncro abandonné dans un jardin !

| | | #1 - On trouve un T3 Syncro abandonné d... |