Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2023, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Jul 2023 11:18:11 -0500
From:         Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1991 2wd automatic Westfalia
Comments: To: Kevin Gilleran <kevin@gilleranenergy.com>

Hey Kevin thanks so much for writing!! It is really great to put a name to a van or whatever the expression is. It was certainly no bother to receive your out of office reply - I was mostly interested in your backstory. The only question now is where are you and can you connect me with your painter :) Jeff

Sent from my iPhone