Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Jul 2023 09:23:19 -0700
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fiamma rain in van fix ideas?
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

The pool noodle is just tossed in the bus. If/when it rains, it gets stuffed between the awning case and the the roof. It may not stop all the water, but it significantly slows it down. I don’t camp in the rain for any extended length of time. If it’s going to pour for hours, we move inside and button up.

(From what I saw in the past couple days news reports of the east coast rain, I’d think that the best place to be would be in the garage.)

Jim