Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Jul 2023 21:24:01 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Radiator hose clamp size
Comments: To: Rob <vwrobb@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Rob,

I didn’t see this original message as it went to my junk. Sorry to hear about the accident.

I don’t know the diameter but I think I ordered spring clamps for the hoses and they gave the diameter in the order. It was either Bus lab or GW. The clamps turned out to be a little too large but would give you a very close diameter of the hoses that come off the radiator. I hope the project goes well and you don’t find any surprises.

Eric