Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 25 Jul 2023 21:47:02 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Van Insurance.
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Eric, I thought you did more travelling than 5k a year.  Just to gatherings alone. I am out of business as far as that 5k goes.  Diane and I don't do it every year, but when we do, it's 8 to 10+k per trip, as well as camping (usually not close to home) and visiting to Elmira, NY and Myrtle Beach, SC.  As well as friends in NY, ME, NH, and VT.  We can bring our own room!  HaHa, as most on the list will know. Those trips, other than the local states, don't happen all the time, but every 2 yrs ot so.  But I certainly do more than 5 or 6k a year.  It's not that far. Dave B. On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 01:07:54 PM EDT, Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net> wrote: Yes,  Well sort of.  There were some requirements or at least they asked things like how many miles per year.  But I’m way under any cut offs.  And There were no show or pavement restrictions. Really the only thing was the garage and the second daily driver.  In my case I don’t remember any other restrictions.  And I put the values very high on both vans.  I wanted to be assured of a return that would really let me get a comparable replacement vehicle in case of disaster.          This was Hagerty Eric Caron