Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Aug 2023 09:41:42 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: westy stove burner grate fillers
Comments: To: Steve Williams <sbw@SBW.ORG>

Hi folks,

I have a hefty set that use the old VW logo. They are strong and don’t warp.

I used to purchase items like this from BenT, the person that is still technically supporting this list but is mainly a presence on FB.

BenT had several items of good quality I purchased. But, for some reason he stopped responding to my email requests for products and I have not purchased things from him in years. I think he might still sell items on the samba or through his Facebook pages.

If you can get his grates they are very nice. I also have his front spare tire hook and pull and that is very nice. I suspect he has other quality items but I no longer see his posts and no longer get email replies.

Still, you may have luck on the samba.

Best,

Eric Caron