Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:46:29 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Awnings
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@gmail.com>

Hey Dave....just as a test.....do you receive my message directly to you, but then not on the Vanagon List?

On Saturday, August 26, 2023 at 05:23:46 PM PDT, David McNeely <davmcneely40@gmail.com> wrote: I've never opted for solar panels.  I thought about it when I was still trying to use the built in refrigerator, but I ditched that, and just use a Yeti ice chest now.  It doesn't use electricity, and with homemade block ice, I can keep cold for a week.  I go camping to get away from things that a lot of other people deem essential. old man mcneely