Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2023, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 28 Aug 2023 22:55:31 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1991 Vanagon Camper: skylight / roof vent leak
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

On 1 of My early Westys, ’76 or ’83.5, I wanted to be able to have a “Hatch”

in the roof that I could actually stand up through & Photo from up there, so I went to

a local Van / SUV customizing shop & had them install a SunRoof that had ability to

remove glass whenever desired,,, If I remember correctly it was a couple of inches

bigger front to back & almost the full width of the PopTop,,, Never had any leaks or

cracks or rattles & I loved it ~