Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2023, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Sep 2023 13:48:01 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shuddering after fixing coolant leak !?!? - solved
Comments: To: LarsP <olgreywoof@gmail.com>

Hi Larse,

Good point about the bolts possibly being a separate issue. They may have been involved with the tire, but maybe Marcus has three separate issues to resolve.

The coolant leak, The shutter And the loose CV bolts.

Bolts don’t just become loose, there had to be a reason.

When I go under my van for one reason, say to change oil, I may find a ripped CV boot. They are not connected but need attention.

Eric Caron