Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2023, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:15:07 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <jrodgers113@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 1991 Carat w/SmallCar Subie Conversion -
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ecaron1@comcast.net>

Yes! Combination of injuries and age have finally caught up. Having difficulty getting in and out of the van. I don't see that ever getting any better. I have owned 5 of these vans over these last 35 years and they have always been my primary mode of transportation. And they have served me well. There isn't another vehicle out there that so completely filled my needs. BUT, it's time to let go. I