Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2023, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 23 Dec 2023 11:07:51 -0800
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Start battery any new tips when replacing?
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Some years ago I got a Pep Boys battery with the proper drain tubes on it. Most batteries that fit do not have them. I now have an Interstate (and they make most of the batteries on the market today, regardless of brand name), and it has stood up well to being parked outdoors in sub-zero weather, and to setting for weeks at a time without starting. Always starts right up, regardless of temperature, and regardless of not being started for weeks.