Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2023, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Dec 2023 08:03:35 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon LEDs Flasher resolved

Hi List,

Thanks to this list I found great LED bulbs for the van exterior. But the flashers didn’t work with the recommended relay. I matched the numbers from the working LED flasher in my other van and ordered it from a place on line called SuperbrightLEDs. CF13GL-02 LED Bulb Electronic Flasher - 3 Pin European Flasher - Black SKU: CF13GL-02 1 $11.99 It arrived and worked perfectly. The price was good and I expect they might have good bulbs as well.

So, this is another list success in helping a member complete a Van improvement project. I love the idea of brighter and safer bulbs, that likely last longer, and use less electrons.

Eric Caron