Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2024, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Jan 2024 18:25:37 -0800
From:         Alistair Bell <ragnarhairybreeks@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Dash foil info
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Hi,

Yeah I know Greg well and been tester and consultant (ha!) since the start. His foil works as it should. It’s just an upgraded version of the stock foil. Upgraded with new material ( Kapton instead of Mylar for the plastic we call the foil) and modern electronic components including modern volt reg.

I’m not here to diss the other , non foil , solutions. Just saying Greg’s foil fits and attaches as the original did. No connector fussing.

You can contact him here

greg@pathfinderdesigns.com

Alistair

ps the pre 85 foils are being made and tested.