Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2024, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2024 16:09:44 +0000
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] bURNINGvAN 2024
Comments: To: "syncro@groups.io" <syncro@groups.io>,
          Diesel-Vanagon <diesel-vanagon@groups.io>

Wow from Arcata! Thanks, uh, brave. As a reward I'll bring you a sticker "MY SYNCRO ACTUALLY MADE IT ...to syncrofest 2013. That's as close as I have. You can find me easily I'll be in a syncro camper -unnamed - and how many of those can there be? It's a light metallic bronze decorated in dirt and scratches. Bull bumpers, and it's TDI diesel powered.

And Yes bring parts to swap. I'm hoping to get something there myself. And again Yes we meet in the parking lot at the north end about across the Great Highway from the north windmill

On Wednesday, January 31, 2024, 10:27:23 PM PST, Greta Montagne <greta.montagne@gmail.com> wrote: I'm coming down from Arcata in my syncro camper Ginger for this, can someone share where exactly to meet? I see a parking lot at north end of the Great Highway. Should I bring parts to swap like a SA grill & round lights I've been hoarding for yeears before deciding I just do love me the squares?Thanks, looking forwardGretaGrizz