Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2024, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 8 Feb 2024 17:49:22 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: More new parts for your winter projects!
Comments: To: Ken at Van-Again <kenwilfy@vanagain.com>

Hey Ken.  Looks like you got some great stuff.  Is that map light for a LED or incandescent bulb?  If LED is it brighter than the original?  Original is pretty crappy for actually reading a map. Dave B.the Boston one On Thursday, February 8, 2024 at 12:11:55 PM EST, Ken at Van-Again <kenwilfy@vanagain.com> wrote: We are getting new items all of the time! | | | | | |

| | | More Parts for your Vanagon Restoration Needs!   |

Black Lower Steering Column Cover

Brown Lower Steering Column Cover

Black Upper Steering Column Cover- No Hole

Brown Upper Steering Column Cover- Hole

We have been working hard on our Youtube Channel.  If you haven't checked it out here is a link:

Van-Again YouTube Channel

Vanagon Map Light

Hinge Pin

| | | | This is the thermostat housing for the 1.9l Waterboxer Vanagon.  These housings can get seriously corroded and when you try to do a water pump replacement or a thermostat replacement it can really ruin your whole day.  We have you covered with this kit to include not only the upper and lower thermostat housing, but a new thermostat, and also the bolts you need to install it.  If you are struggling to deal replacing this housing, just know that we have you covered. |

| | | | This is a rubber boot that has been discontinued for a while.  It is for the 80-83 Air Cooled Vanagon.  It goes on the plastic fan that is the alternator.  It supplies air to the heater system.  If you have been wishing this part would become available again, you got your wish!  I have a limited supply so if you need one, or think you might in the future, go ahead and get one now.  It is number 13 on the chart. |

| | | | This is a brand new crankcase vent valve but it is only for the air cooled 1600cc carbureted Vanagon that would only sold in Europe.  So if you happen to have one of those and need a crank case vent valve we have you covered.   |

| | | LDA Rebuild Kit for Turbo Diesel Vanagon

If you have a Turbo Diesel Engine in your Vanagon, you have what is called an LDA on the top of the fuel pump.  Often referred to as LDA Boost Control Unit or it's correct term Manifold Pressure Compensator, the diaphragm increases the optimum fuel delivered from the injection pump when the pressure in the engines inlet manifold rises with turbo boost.  Over time the diaphragm goes bad and it no longer allows the fuel pump to adjust according to boost and so you loser power.  We have a kit for you to be able to repair your old unit. |

This is a set of front brake hose mounts for the later model Vanagon.  These are stainless steel. |

| | | Automatic Transmission Flex Plate for 72-79 Bus and all Vanagon Automatic

This is a brand new flex plate that I imported from Europe.  I have exactly one of them and I don't know if I will get more.  If you have an automatic Vanagon you might want to grab a spare because they do go bad and crack. |

If you are getting your Vanagon painted this spring, you should get your seals now. |

| | | Front Door Seal Kits Front door seal kit with chrome- right Front door seal kit with chrome- left Front door seal kit no chrome- either side If you are tired of hearing the wind whistling while you are driving, why not replease these seals? |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | | |

| | |

| | Copyright © 2019 Van-Again, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: kenwilfy@comcast.net

Want to change how you receive these emails? You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.