Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2024, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Apr 2024 15:31:01 +0000
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Diesel-Vanagon] Frank Condelli.com update
Comments: To: "syncro@groups.io" <syncro@groups.io>,
          "dieselwesty@yahoo.com" <dieselwesty@yahoo.com>,
          "diesel-vanagon@groups.io" <diesel-vanagon@groups.io>

Welcome back!

Please send us all your complete knowledge of T3's of whatever type. But keep it brief okay?

On Sunday, April 28, 2024, 8:06:51 AM PDT, fcondelli via groups.io <ralanen=aol.com@groups.io> wrote: Hi Volks, I’m back. After retiring back in October 2021, I find I need something to do related to Vanagons/T3s and Vanagon/T3 Westfailas.  Since I have accumulated such a vast knowledge of these vehicles, having spent some 30 years servicing and providing parts exclusively for them, I would like to now offer my expertise to those that may need to learn more about their vans.  With that end in mind, I will now be offering through my previous website, precise documentation on how to perform certain repairs, upgrades and one on one consultation for those that wish to learn from the knowledge I have gained over these 30 years.  Please go to www.frankcondelli.com to see what I am offering. There will be many of you who remember me and a lot of you new owners who do not know me.  Hopefully this service will be of benefit to us all.

Cheers,

Frank Condelli Almonte, Ontario, Canada '87 VW Westy, '00 Kawasaki 250 Sherpa, "98 Ducati 750 Monster  Frank Condelli & Associates - Vanagon/T3/Vanagon Westfalia Info BusFusion a VW Camper camping event, Almonte, ON  Lionel Trains (Collection for sale)

_._,_._,_Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.