Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2024, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 May 2024 21:20:11 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Coolant hose blues, best replacement kit?
Comments: To: Mark McCulley <mark@MARKMCCULLEY.COM>

Hi Mark,

Good questions, I have a GW 2.3 from about 2010. They used all the 1.9 accessories as far as I know. I believe the engine is built on a 2.1 block.

I’ll plan to consult with Ken from Vanagain. He has already glued me in that as I have the original metal pipes I’ll need some adaptors.

I hope to get all figured out so that I either have all parts needed on hand for myself, or if I get lucky and have friend support. It is such a drag when doing a project and suddenly all stops for a missing crush washer, or correct size clamp or o ring. Ask me how I know.

So, I hope to have a complete kit and some spare parts like hose clamps, just in case.

Eric Caron