Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Apr 1994 09:21:55 -0400
From:         "William P. Claspy" <wpc@PO.CWRU.EDU>
Subject:      Bus parts for sale

I sold a bunch of stuff on the first go-around, but then realized that I had posted it during lots of .edu folks' spring breaks. So here's what's left!

OK! Here's the list of bus parts that I have for sale. First column is the part, second is the price (plus shipping) and third is the year of bus that the part will fit. Some of the year spans I've had to guess on- if it's a guess, it'll have a question mark. I've based the prices on two things- cost of the part new and what Recycled Bugs charges for the used part. Since I've always said their prices are high, mine are much lower ;-)

As usual, all things are negotiable, but these prices are already *really* low. I'm also willing to work out package deals.

Taillight lenses $20/pr. 72-79 front turnsignal lens $15/pr. 73-79 side reflector yellow, front $15/pr. 75-79 rear side marker light, red $15/pr. 75-79 chrome headlight ring $10/pr. 68-79 wiper motor $45 73-79 wiper transmission and arms $30 ?73-79 CV's two,assembled w/boots, on axle $65 68-79 CV's (each, w/boot. I'd rather not... ) $40 68-79 "eliminator" muffler $20 75-78 Monza muffler $20 75-78 rubber floor mat (main compartment) $35 ?72-79 rubber floor mat (front) $30 ?68-79 engine comp. hatch $30 72-79 engine comp. door(complete) $35 ?68-79 spare tire cover (inside spare) $25 ?68-79 grab handles $5 each ?68-79 sliding door handle (outside,chrome) $10 ?72-79 sliding door handle (inside,plastic) $5 ?72-79

The shell is going to be towed away within a week or two, so if you want big stuff, like glass or seats (I've got a complete set!) and are willing to make the jaunt to Cleveland, let me know soon!

Respond via email to me at wpc@po.cwru.edu. (If someone would crosspost this to the bus/vanagon list I'd appreciate it.) Bill

William Claspy Case Western Reserve University wpc@po.cwru.edu "Stay cool, calm, collected and crazy." -Wavy Gravy