Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 03 May 94 22:00:20 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      Re: buses by the arch & blatant LiMBO plug

On Tue, 3 May 94 21:44:24 CDT Chris Getschow said: >I noticed that both contacts for LiMBO and NEATO are in MA (where I am, >incidentally). Having a family who does not share my devotion to VW's >but is willing to humor me for short periods of time, I ask if anyone >knows of similar gatherings of Type II's (in New England, specifically, >but others would be of interest to other netters). The rest of my clan >really wouldn't tolerate the haul to St. Louis, although they may enjoy >a day trip.

oh, ye of little faith ... :) LiMBO 1994 Preliminary Calender of Events ------------------------------------------- May 14-15 Carlisle, PA Importerfest May 20-22 Waterbury, VT Ben & Jerry's Campout May 27-29 O'Fallon, MO Buses by the Arch 6 May 28-29 Manassas, VA Thing Fling and Bug Out

Jun 11-13 NJ Buses by the Rock (? usually in Plymouth, MA) Jun 25-26 Limerock, CT CVA Summer Meet

Jul 15-17 Mt. Greylock, MA Summer Camping Weekend

Aug 7 CT CVA Picnic Aug 14 Auburn, ME Vacationland VW Association Show

Sep 2-4 O'Fallon, MO Buses by the Arch 7 Sep 4 Lawrence, MA Autofest Sep 4 Manassas, VA Bug-out Sep 16-18 ME Buses by the Bouy Sep 25 MA Transporterfest

that's all as of the Feb-Mar 94 issue of the Transporter. also check the latest issues of HOT VWs and VW TRENDS for other events in your local area. :)