Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Jul 1994 14:10:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:         jbrill@unlinfo.unl.edu (James Brill)
Subject:      Re: let's keep Joel busy!  :)

Ok, my '71 camper is off white except the front is primer from a PO. There is a beautiful shiny patch on the top of the drivers door created my dad in an attempt to get me to polish the whole thing. I decided against it because of the huge orangish/red stripe surrounding the lower 10% of the bus. Nothing hanging from the mirror. After I purchased it I did find part of a bottle of Jim Beam in the glove box. Took care of that in short order, much to the horror of my girlfriend. She was under the mistaken impression that it could somehow spoil. :)

Oh, and it is currently drapeless. The originals were quite rotten so I shipped them to my sister as parterns for some new ones. I have trusted the fabric color to her good taste. I still have not seen them. If anyone happens to be near the pharamacy at the downtown Safeway in Portland please ask Jodi that she step up the work on her brother's drapes. He is getting tired of getting dressed in front of god and everybody at the local state park. -- James A. Brill Jr. \\ // The night I was born I swear the jbrill@unlinfo.unl.edu \\ \\// // moon turned to fire red . . . my University of Nebraska \\//\\// poor mother cried out lord the free-lance homo sapien \/ \/ gypsy was right. -- Jimi Hendrix