Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Aug 1994 16:18:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:         GELATO@vax88a.pica.army.mil
Subject:      Old Bus List

Hi to all -

We are the people Joel Walker was talking about - we don't want to invade anyone's privacy by asking questions. Just trying to help people! Some clubs have been interested in our bus list.

My husband and I have a data base of about 1300 pre-68 bus owners. If you have a transporter/bus, please e-mail me or call us at home (201-347-4081). You may already be on our list! Most of the people on the list are SOTO, NEATO, VVWCA, etc. members, or people we meet at local (and not-so-local) VW shows.

Anthony is one of the local bug/bus experts. Besides fixing them (as a mechanic) since his teens, he now welds too (including roof racks for buses/bugs). He is always looking for more info, and he may be able to answer YOUR questions.

We have about 11 VWs, about 6 buses & 5 bugs. Anthony's daily drivers are a 66 bug and 67 Westy bus. He/we attend many shows in the northeast, sometimes camping in the 67 bus. His motto is: "I did my bit and saved a split"!

We hope to hear from you. Thanks for the free PR, Joel!

Lori and Anthony Gelato 10 Chamberlain Avenue Budd Lake, NJ 07828