Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Aug 1994 16:50:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:         H Steven Dolan <dworkin@netcom.com>
Subject:      Re: Fukengruven

I just called and they have neither the sticker nor another that I saw on the front of a split I saw when I was traversing 101 in CA 5 years ago which consisted of a ~14" "eat your face" with the lightning bolt removed from the skull and a vw logo inserted. Any other suggestions?

BTW, on another and non-vw subject let me get on a soap box about bone-marrow donation. The proximate cause is that I just got a call from the donor program and am now (1:4 chance) in line to be there first double donor. The last was a 34-year old with leukemia, who is after 15 months alive and well in Indianna, this one is a 13-year old. The registration process is easy and painless (well, it is a needle, but near painless and only 10cc of blood), and commits you to nothing. The donation process is a bit of a bear, but still nothing compared to dying of cancer. If anyone wants info, let me know and I will try to get you a local contact, or try your local red cross. OK, down off the soap box, and thanks.

H Steven Dolan dworkin@netcom.com