Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         5 Aug 1994 08:26:37 U
From:         "Norman Leong" <norman_leong@engtwomac.synoptics.com>
Subject:      Re: List Must Mass VW On A/

Reply to: RE>>List Must Mass VW On A/C Steven Johnson notes:

>I just called the number and was told by recording to call back later.

>I STRONGLY suggest that we all follow through with the letter. I think >a letter has more sway than just a phone call. Don't let this one go >folks.

yeah, the 800 line tells you to call back when it has too many people both talking with someone @ VW and waiting on hold to talk with someone @ VW. but if you keep trying, you WILL get into the holding queue...

BTW, does anyone have a ballpark on the cost of converting to the new refrigerant? i would think that it'd be bucky-buckaroos. better not shelve those 2/60 air plans just yet... (for those w/o AC, that is).

Norman