Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 02 Aug 94 10:16:41 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      rear hatch struts

somebody (ray?) was looking for rear hatch struts for their vanagon ... and i just happened to get this rather strange message a few minutes ago. i've deleted all the non-bus stuff, and i know NOTHING about these folks ... not even sure how they got my address. so buyer beware (?). ------------------------ AUGUST '94 PARTS SPECIALS

German Auto Salvage Inc. WOLFsport 1453 4th St. 63 Industrial Way Berkeley, CA. 94710 Greenbrae, CA. 94904 Ph. 510-525-6000 Ph. 415-924-8312 FAX 510-525-4590 FAX 415-924-7970 M-F 9-5, Sat 10-3 PDT M-F 9-5

e-mail: glarsh@holonet.net VW/AUDI list Prices good while supply lasts. v2.0 Most v1.0 prices still good.

The Prices below are for Internet buyers only. You must refer to this list to get these prices. As this is an experimental service please order by e-mail or phone/fax to German Auto Salvage only (attn: Joe).

Visa/Mastercard only. All shipping UPS-ground. Shipping charges calculated by weight and EXACT charge given at time of purchase. Please feel free to pass along suggestions/criticisms so that we will be able to improve our service. Also please e-mail any inquiries about our regular stock of VW, BMW, & Audi parts.

FAST EDDIE'S SPECIALS VW/Audi

***** New Parts *****

251 827 331B Hatch Support Strut- Rear 25.00 332 Vanagons, H.Duty German, LT or RT

251 611 021C Master Cylinder-Brake. German 95.00 Vanagon 80->

251 857 513/4 Mirror, Sideview Manual, Vanagon 25.00

211 501 331B CV Joint, OE Lobro, All Vanagon 65.00

Boilerplate: All NEW parts German or OEM unless otherwise noted. 100 day warrantee on all USED parts, 6-month or Manufacturer's warrantee (whichever is longer) on NEW parts. NO returns on hydraulic or electrical parts ordered in error. 20% restock fee on all other returned parts. ALL returned parts must be in original condition in original boxes.

Plain English: If WE blow it and send you a part that you didn't order or the wrong part there is NO restock fee (as long as you don't try to install it anyway and slime it up). Please be sure of your diagnosis. Try to avoid throwing parts at a problem in hopes that it will be solved. WE attempt to test ALL used parts, but some bad ones do slip through once in a while so we tend to give the customer the benefit-of-the-doubt in our return/exchange policy. The opposite tends to hold true with NEW parts. PLEASE: If you're not SURE you NEED it, Don't order it.