Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         18 Aug 94 21:30:32 GMT
From:         cs@karin.att.com
Subject:      List Must Mass VW On A/C

O.K., gang -- here it is:

I've got my 87 weekender on the road...

Now Ive got an '82 Diesel Westphalia for sale. If I do not get any offers in e-mail (or any interest), then I'll get the clutch fixed by my mechanic (yes, I gave up on doing it myself--too little time too much to do) and put a big forsale sign on it... I also have an AUDI 5000 SW forsale, although I doubt if anyone in this list or anywhere would want it -- I'll still let you know the specs for the heck of it, see if there's any interest in that one also.

I'll also appreciate if anybody has any idea how much I should be asking for the 82 camper (with and without a working clutch). here it is:

82 Diesel Westphalia Camper 108,000 miles few very small rust spots, no holes or rust patches. somewhat weathered, but intact paint (12 yrs old) No major dents, never in a major accident. Only nicks from shopping carts, etc. Rear bumper hit once, straigthened out as much as possible Has the standard stuff, the stove, sink, refrigerator, stove and refrigerator work very well, the sink is missing one small plastic piece ($10.00 according to dealer). 4-speed good all-weather tires serviced to VW specs all its life, including the valve adjustment every 15,000 miles -- oil changed (20W50) every 3,000 miles. The brakes are quite new, the front disks replaced at 85,000 miles, the rear cylinders re-built recently.

85 AUDI 500 StationWagon 5-speed A/C broken (I got one estimate -- $350.00) 175,000 + miles engine in perfect condition, interior in good shape, but exterior is run-down looking.