Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Aug 94 12:52:52 CDT
From:         Joel Walker <JWALKER@ua1vm.ua.edu>
Subject:      Re: Dodge Caravan Owners' Club

On Wed, 24 Aug 94 12:48:05 CDT William R. Kennedy, NJIT CIAT, 201-596-5648 said: >There is no subject Internet group for the same reason there's no Kenmore >dishwasher group. People buy most cars as appliances, and consider us strange >for having any more connection with our cars. I don't see Caravan/Voyager's

ha! that's exactly it! very well put. i had the picture in the back of my mind, but couldn't make the connection to appliances. that describes my sister exactly! :) and also explains why some of these dealers can still sell cars. especially the ones on their lots. no wonder the salespeople get so angry at me! ;)

you know, i wonder if the horse and buggy people thought the same way about those folks who were buying the first 'auto-appliances'. cause you would have had to LIKE horses to really want to keep them. and perhaps, like the horses, our cars will ultimately be just too much trouble to keep. :(

But Until Then, I'm Gonna Chase Every Chicken Off Every Road I Can!!!! :)

joel ("Look out, Maude! He's turning around and coming back this way again!")