Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Aug 1994 21:54:37 -700 (PDT)
From:         Ron Sinnen <rsinnen@crash.cts.com>
Subject:      Re: flashing to pass, spark plugs

On Thu, 25 Aug 1994, Joel Walker wrote:

> flashing to pass: i'm pretty sure than my 1971 bus and my 1973 bus did NOT > have the flash to pass feature, and that it didn't show up until the > New Revised steering column and switches of the 1975 buses. but i am old, and > it was a very long time ago, and my little grey cells, they do not always > make me proud. :)

I remember my dad getting a new '65 Volvo that had that, except it was disabled because it supposedly wasn't legal in the U.S. at that time.

Volvo also had three-point belts before anyone else, despite Chrysler Corp.'s claims in their ads a couple of years ago.

Ron Sinnen rsinnen@crash.cts.com wannabus