Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Aug 94 09:03 PDT
From:         Scott Harvey                         <CNETSAH@mvs.oac.ucla.edu>
Subject:      Re: RE: Dunlops (was Silver Secret)

O.K. I checked the tires I had to get since they are impossible to find in So. Cal. Hope I don't live to regret it, but the are Sumitomo's. As I said before, these are six-ply's. I had to get something because my Continentals were showing through and it was a day before my week long surfing road trip began (BTW- the Sumitomos made it 800 miles that week). Knock on wood.