Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Sep 94 7:29:12 PDT
From:         Steve Johnson <sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com>
Subject:      Re: politically correct?!?

> > Thanks you for your cerebrally-challenged diatribe of your recent > locationally-challenged venture to Idaho with your botanical > companion.

Dear Martha,

What?!? You actually read that stuff? Whaddya-mean locationally challenged? Oh....you mean like the long exciting desert drive maybe???

>Sounds like you spent a lot of time being > vertically- and sobriety-deprived. As an x-chromosome-deficient > person of mass, you should realize that most of us gyno-americans > on the list might find your trip report attentionally-disabled, > and metabolically-problematic with regard to activities such > as talking cars, hiking, fishing, and other typical subjects > that living mass persons with testosterone-poisoning find interesting. > Speaking for other persons of gender, I think we would now all like > to hear a little more about other parts/subjects of the trip > which are not quite so electroencephalographically-flat. Someone > who is as chronologically-gifted as you, ought to know that > we fe-persons (womin?) like to hear about things like cooking, > sewing, shopping, and interior decor of your vanagon.

The decor of my van? Sheesh, I thought since everyone new what they looked like stock. Cooking? We made fajita's one night. ;) Potatoes O'Brien (O'Brian?) one morning. Ate out alot. Ummmmm Yea, cooking...yea isn't that where you put something in a pan and heat it? ;) Well, maybe next time I'll do better.

Shopping? I bought a real cool McCall Microbrewery shirt. Oh Yeah and another shirt in bend with a real cool picture of a snake wrapped around a hikers leg that says "Take A Walk On The Wild Side". Oops! More testosteroni spillage there...;) Linda picked up some nice ones too, but a little more tilted toward the well- X chomozone endowed. :).

Sewing hmmmm.... that's a tough one. I'll get back to you on that.

> > Altogether, however, I'm glad that as you took this trip while > being occupationally-deprived, that it was not a total > incomplete success!.. > > ;) /martha > > p.s.: The next time you decide to become in a relatively > temporarily inert state, it would be interesting to hear > more about any bouts of directional non-discrimination you > undergo, and what you find of interest there.... >

Well Martha, me thinkest that you are spending way too much time with your theasaurus and should get into your beasties engine compartment and really find out where it's at! ;) ;) ;)

Cheers,

Steven

sjohnson@pcocd2.intel.com