Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Sep 94 09:51:12 PDT
From:         STAFFORD@ZENITH.dnet.hac.com
Subject:      Re: MICE in my 82 Westy

In VANAGON digest 168 Thu, 15 Sep 1994 Brad Hopp <bagger@connected.com> wrote: Subject: MICE in my 82 Westy

>While on a recent trip in Canada, I was visited just about every night by >mice in the van. While they were generally easy to lure into my cooking >pot and pasta strainer for easy removal, I would like to prevent them >from getting inside in the first place. Any similiar experiances? If so, >how did you solve the problem?

I too had a rodent infestation while on vacation in Wyoming. Some little critter would wake me up in the middle of the night by munching on chips. It was nowhere to be found. When I got to Montana I was fed up with the damn vermin and his nocturnal lifestyle. I bought a mouse trap. End of story.

Later that year I removed the metal 'pan' under the front of the '73 westy. Inside the pan that covers the pedal workin's under the floor I found a little nest and remembered that pesky little rider.

Jack stafford@zenith.dnet.hac.com

"It was a one-eared, one-eyed flying purple people eater..."