Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 9 Oct 1994 11:03:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:         Wes Neuenschwander <wesn@eskimo.com>
Subject:      Re: Meet me in Puyallup at the fair....

On Sun, 9 Oct 1994, Eric Oster wrote:

> Date: Sun, 9 Oct 94 03:43:35 CDT > From: Eric Oster <ekoman@u.washington.edu> > To: Multiple recipients of list <vanagon@lenti.med.umn.edu> > Subject: Meet me in Puyallup at the fair.... > > {For those of you who remember the song, `Meet me in Seattle at the fair/ > If you wanna meet me, meet me there....'} > Who's gonna be there, and what'll you be driving? I'll be driving my > semi-roadworthy (cross your fingers!) `66 westywidget (bubble top. The > Oddest Camper-Looking Thing In Washington. It looks like a giant ice-cream > cone from the rear.) Hope it makes it! I'll be the short, fat swarthy > Italian guy in the obnoxious purple shirt! C'mon, there's 17(?) of us > here in WA, Let's all get together, drink too much beer, and piss > off our SO's so we get to sleep in our busses! :) > > Oh Geez, how do I get myself into these things....

Maybe. When? (BTW it'll have to be GOOD beer, none of that industrial swill, thank you, and I assume we'll have to bring our own. Last time (about 15 years ago) I "did the Puyallup" the damm thing was totally DRY! Some county fair!!

-------------------------------------------- Wes Neuenschwander Seattle, WA

(wesn@eskimo.com)