Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Oct 1994 08:57:43 -0400
From:         Filippo Morelli <bilge@East.DELFIN.COM>
Subject:      Re: BMW Shop Problems (Conclusion?)

> She agreed that: she will pay for the parts at cost. They will pay for > any repairs that the dealer says need to be made. She will pay for none of > the labor incurred during the previous work (close to 20 hours @ $55). To > sweeten the deal, they _gave_ her a new battery for the car! Done deal! > > Amy would like to extend a big thanks to all who helped during this > ordeal. We would probably not fared as well without your help! >

Thom, While I am sure this was quite a frustrating ordeal, I must admit that I'm *mildly* impressed with any shop that cancels 20 hours of labour, agrees to pay for the labour to fix it, and hands you a new battery. If nothing else, that shows their hearts and business sense is toward the consumer; even if they make mistakes.

Filippo Morelli Datsun Dynamics