Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1994)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Nov 1994 15:44:04 -0500
From:         Evan Estern <evestern@pipeline.com>
Subject:      '76 Camper in Washington-update

It was great to get so much advice and support about what to with my bus. Thanks everyone. After a little more research I found a place to get the work done that is alot nearer to Ocean Shores then the places Eric O. mentioned. I wish I had some references about their work, but they seemed experienced and really straightfoward from the phone conversation, so I'm going to take my chances with them. They're willing to come pick up the bus for a reasonable tow charge and are going to give me a full diagnosis/estimate before starting work. When I get out there for the holidays I'll most likely have transportation waiting for me, which is a major plus. Eric--thanks again for the offer to help me tow/repair it, sounds like it would have been fun. I'll give you a call when I'm in the area, maybe we could have a beer or something.

--Evan