Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jan 1995 12:57:46 -0600 (CST)
From:         dakhlia@wuecona.wustl.edu (Sami Dakhlia)
Subject:      Re: Junkyard adventures (was Re: Westy _curtain changes_,

> If I will avoid becoming a casualty of a flamewar, I can offer copies of the > original Westfalia manual that came with my '74. All the photos are in black > and white so no-one will have to endure the overpowering ORANGE of the > curtains and upholstery!

I'll go look for my '75 manual. Maybe I can scan it in somewhere...

> '74 and '75 campers are unique, and after seeing the manuals I am sure you > will all want one and, lucky for you, a pristine and complete interior > should be available soon from a certain Sami Dakhlia who is *allowing* his > lovely bus to be rusted away in an uninhabitable part of the country. Whew.

But not for too long, Dave! That rusting away gives me that _added_ incentive to finish that thesis *really* quickly! 18 months top and I'll move to Arizona or New-Mexico or similar. Promised! <could also end up in Southern France--but the bus stays with me, hear me?! :) >

-- Sami Dakhlia Dept. of Economics Washington-University-in-St.Louis In theory, communism works. In THEORY. dakhlia@wuecona.wustl.edu -Homer Simpson