Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Jan 1995 07:20:54 -0700 (MST)
From:         rachel martin <rmart@unm.edu>
Subject:      Vanagon Campers Wanted, For Rent & For Sale

Dear Vanagon Friends, A couple days ago I introduced myself, Tom Brouillette, in Albuquerque, NM.I'd like to enlist your help in finding Westfalia campers for the business that I run here: Roamin' Holiday. We rent them, mostly to tourists from out-of-state, and we need to add a few more to the fleet this year. We need ones with full camper interiors, and also water-cooled, with a strong preference for air-conditioning (such as it is, but our customers ask for it!).They need not be prefect, but should be clean and not abused (they will continue to live a good life here in the high desert). We would prefer to pay in the $8-10,000 range, but will listen to news of more expensive ones and consider.

We are quite willing to travel anywhere for them (we like to drive!), and are also happy to pay a "finders fee."

For those who are curious about our business, I will be glad to send a brochure and rate information. We are also very willing to help folks plan their itinerary if they are unfamiliar with the Southwest, or need other help.

I can be reached at: rmart@unm.edu OR: (800) 969-8040 (Roamin' Holiday).

Also, a friend of mine has an '87 Westfalia Synchro for sale, 118K miles, with rebuilt motor installed by University VW here in ABQ at 92K. A rust-free Southwestern Westy. (We've decided to not use Synchros for the biz because we don't want to encourage recklessness, and we fear potentially expensive repairs.) For more info on the '87 Westy Synchro, call Jim at (505) 254-1626. Evenings usually best, but he's also around at random other times.

Thanks for all your help.

Tom Brouillette