Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Jan 1995 11:59:39 GMT
From:         John Galvin <galvo@iol.ie>
Subject:      Pizzas and Bodyshops

>The big blue thing started first time even though Galvo parked it under a tree that held every incontinent bird >in Ennis.

Not true - I disavow (lovely word that) all knowledge. It spend most of the three weeks at Michael Clancy's Body Beautiful shop for Bended Busses (Motto: Ubendum we mendum) so it was every bird in Lissycasey that shat on the van.

>body-shop man. Dunno how much it's gonna cost yet, 'coz >I've not rung him. Extended credit, doncha know. :)

Don't worry - remember that quantity discount?

>Last thing - after reading tonnes of stuff about you people >meeting all over the place, I suggest that all the Irish >Vanagonoldiers (nice word, huh?) should meet next Friday >night at 9pm at Numero Uno for a pizza. That Ok with you, >Galvo? ;)

That sounds fine n' dandy. I'll put that in my Lotus Organiser and you you put that in your Works for OS/2.

Galvo