Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         1 Feb 1995 23:40:22 -0500
From:         vwcruzin@aol.com (VWcruzin)
Subject:      FUNKENGROOVIN Update

FUNKENGROOVIN™ New Flash! February 1, 1995

Hello FUNKENGROOVIN Subscribers,

You may be wondering why you haven’t received the latest edition of the Vee Dub Chronicles™. Never fear, it’s on its way... just a bit behind schedule. This update is being sent as a letter of explanation for the delay. ( Inquiring minds want to know! )

First, let us introduce ourselves, Monique Dermaux and John Mottershaw here! As of today we are the new editors of FUNKENGROOVIN™ Dave Wampler, VW Enthusiast, father of FUNKENGROOVIN™ found that he could no longer continue as owner of FUNKENGROOVIN and editor of The Vee Dub Chronicles. He felt a great sense of responsibility toward FUNKENGROOVIN and you -- the subscribers, contributors, and supporters. He began a search for someone to continue the FUNKENGROOVIN™ magazine, The Vee Dub Chronicles and the World Wide Web Page (http://www.vwgroovin.com/groovin). He found us! We are the proud new owners of FUNKENGROOVIN.

We have taken over all aspects of operation. We also edit our local North Houston VW Club Newsletter. We hope to bring to FUNKENGROOVIN a new level of experience, perspective, and a great love for our favorite vehicle!

We will need a bit of time to familiarize ourselves with all the nitty-gritty details of the operation and all the wonderful stories, photos and art works that keep coming in. ( You are sure a prolific bunch... no shortage of subject matter for upcoming issues!) So, please be patient with us. We plan to have the next issue to our subscribers in March.

The new address for FUNKENGROOVIN is:

FUNKENGROOVIN 16203 Avenplace Rd. Tomball, TX 77375-8486 Phone (713) 370-2844 Email: VWcruzin@aol.com

Please be assured that even though the January-March issues of FUNKENGROOVIN will be late so that we can make a complete transition, you will receive the next four issues of The Vee Dub Chronicles, plus The Who Do You Call Directory as promised ( just a little late, that’s all) !

Lastly, we’d like to thank Dave Wampler for getting FUNKENGROOVIN off the ground, and providing us with this great opportunity to help connect VW enthusiasts from all over the globe!

Sincerely,

Monique Dermaux John Mottershaw