Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1995)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 03 Feb 95 08:34 PST
From:         Scott Harvey                         <CNETSAH@mvs.oac.ucla.edu>
Subject:      Tinting Upadate & Joels response

Well I've decided to have the whole van tinted (don't pop off, no not the windshield too). Thanks for all the input. Joel replyed directly with personal knowledge/experience on doing it yourself. Don't even want to think about how difficult it would be to do the window behind the closet!. I've included his input below. Martha- about scratches, try cutting a potato in half and rub it on them. It should take them out. (sounds like a tip from Sueanne Givens).